Assistant Editor for a Social Media Marketing Company
Posted Sep 13, 2017 | Hits: 9 | Stock No: #0893
Arts & Media
1 To 2 Years
We are looking for a passionate ASIAN editor to assist our Content Manager in research, plan, writing and editing web content. The successful candidate should be a skilled writer and researcher, with an eye for detail and an understanding of the special requirements of web writing. The goal is to produce creative web content to appeal to our audience.
• Assist the Content Manager in creating and publishing engaging content • Help edit, proofread and improve writer’s posts or the new content while ensuring that all documents meet established contents standards • Writes, edits and proofreads new content • Writing creative, entertaining and informative search engine optimized copy • Help target keywords set by the online marketing manager and basing articles around them • Assist in managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
• Excellent English writing skills • Major in Journalism/ Mass communication is preferred • At least one year experience working for a US-based online news publication • Wordpress skills (must need to know how to upload plugins, themes, and content) • Experience with SEO and AP style and other content strategy • High level of accuracy and attention to detail • The ability to transform complex language into engaging web content • Excellent organizational skills
The reward for a work well done is the opportunity to do more! If you believe that you possess all these qualities and you want to join an extraordinarily creative, motivated, and talented team then joining our company might be your next career step!
TO APPLY, KINDLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW. APPLICANTS WHO WILL NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONTACTED.
In not less than 20 sentences, please provide an answer to the question “Who are you?”
Send your reply to [email protected] » (it is NOT .com) with the title "Assistant Editor for a Social Media Marketing Company"
We will schedule you for an initial Skype interview if you will pass our initial assessment.
• You must be at home or at an office during the interview
• Use your desktop or your laptop
• Smartphones and tablets are prohibited
• Please test your microphone, speaker, and video camera before the interview
• Internet speed is at least 1mbps before the interview (run speed test using www.speedtest.net) • DSL connection is required
• Must have a backup internet connection (Wi-Fi, LTE or Data Plans – BACKUP ONLY
SHIFT: 9AM-6PM EST, Monday to Friday
SALARY:Starts at $700
Good luck! The Bytion Team